Success and Motivation Quotes

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Review Your Diet!-Did You know-2

  • Keep a food diary to see when and what you are eating
    • - Try to keep the diary for at least three days to get a picture of your eating habits
    • - Use a new page for each day
    • - Record the time, place and how you felt each time you ate
    • - Be honest - try and write down everything, including all meals, snacks and nibbles
    • - Don't starve yourself - eating well is your aim; not going hungry
  • Use the diary to try to identify your weaknesses!
  • Spend time considering if you get all the components you need from your diet
  • Clear out your cupboards - rid yourself of temptation and "danger" foods

1 comment:

Jessica said...

When I had gestational diabetes, I had a "diet" I was supposed to follow, and had to write down EVERYTHING I ate. I felt so much healthier, and at times when I was tempted to eat something I shouldn't, I thought of how much I wouldn't want to see it written on that paper. It's hard sometimes to stop and take the time to write it, but it is definitely beneficial!

Mottos for Success

Fat Loss Tip of the Day

Followers