Success and Motivation Quotes

Friday, December 5, 2008

Because it is important.

As I do my nightly ritual of keeping my self busy and awake for no real reason I have had time to think. I have been struggling with a few things these days. Some of which are:

* How to become healthier
* How to lose weight
* How to Exercise more
* How to Learn more about Healthy foods
* How to cook better more nutritious meals for myself and for my family
* How to become over all Happier

Just to name a few. As I was cleaning away trying to imagine a magical way to accomplish these things I realized a few things:

A. I have never REALLY dedicated myself to something, like losing weight....exercising regularly...etc.
B. I have never really had to "lose" weight
C. I have never made time to learn "how to"
and
D. I have never really asked for help

From that it dawned on me. I need help! I need help to become the better me that I would love to be. Lets face it, EVERYONE is trying to do something regarding their health. Whether we are trying to loose, maintain, build, tone, or define, everyone is trying for something. There is no secret.....Why should there be? It is okay to want something, and it is also okay to admit that what you want is something you have never had, like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, or have never been able to achieve on your own.
Presto! Here is my hopeful solution. I am seeking help from you all, and I am also encouraging you to also join the ranks of hopefuls. Lets help a brother out, or sister, orrr cousin, or friend.......you get the idea. We all have our own goals for what we want, but ultimately it boils down to needing support, the know how, and the actual effort that is critical to success.
With this blog I am hoping to get the help that we all need from others' experience, expertise, encouragement, and to ultimately get results. I plan on posting Before/After pictures. I hope to put nutritious recipes on here, "Did you know?" tips weekly about general health, Exercise Tip of the week, and goals, I would also like to see every ones progress, comments, and all that Jazz......okay so there is a lot that can be done......but I cant do it alone. Feel free to post questions about your exercise/health/food.......And make sure that we all help each other out. Sounds like fun huh... letting everyone know how your doing or not doing will be encouragement enough right?!

Will you join me???

No comments:

Mottos for Success

Fat Loss Tip of the Day

Followers