Success and Motivation Quotes

Monday, December 8, 2008

Here's the deal....

I am hopping that I will see more than just mine and Jake's before and after photos added to this blog. This is important guyzzzzz! I know that it is an evil gruesome thing, before photos, but if you don't have them it is hard to know from where you came, and to where you have gone. :) So do it! Also, taking your measurements is very beneficial to know where you stand. Luckly Jake and I had biometric testing today for his work health insurance (Jaynes is starting a new program to help with preventative care, prevent diabedies, obesity, high colestoral, Blood pressure etc.) We were able to learn about our blood pressure, colestoral levals, BMI, weight/height, and glucose levels.

I plan on updating our "Before" photos every 15 days....with our current standings of the things listed below. Next date will be: December 23, 2008. Next after that: January 7, 2009. Next will be: January 22, 2009, Next and final/After photos will be posted: February 06, 2009.
That gives everyone a whopping 60 DAYS to get our butts in gear!

For those of you who will be participating I have decided something, and I hope I get some responses!!, I have decided whoever does the Best will be rewarded.....Best as in who looses the most weight for their height, I think that will work....overall....I have decided that if it is a female (and it is not myself, ha ha ha) I will do a Highlight/Lowlight and cut for FREE!!!! If it is a male, (and if it is not Jake) I will do 2 Hair cuts for FREE!!!! But if it is Jake or I that "wins" we would ask that you all pitch in for a $25.00 1 hour massage at a massage school here in Albuquerque. (or if you guys don't like the idea for hair stuff then we can do the massage for the winner anyway. ;) ) And it doesn't matter where you live, if the winner opts for their hair to be done and they live outta state, I will come to them ;) Sweet!

So, if that doesn't motivate you all then I have no idea what will. So I hope to see before's up and going with some great results to boot. Get your friends involved, please the more the better. We are all here to help out. (Comments help to posts too guys! I would love to know how to improve, or even to know if anyone comes to this site besides myself and Jake :D otherwise we will be footing the 25 bucks for our own massages. ha ha ha)
Hurry hurry, time is a ticken...you only have 59 days for a better, feel good, new you!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Count me in! I just now am checking this out, so I will be starting a little late, but that's ok! I need to do something, and I like the idea of having others to work with so we can encourage each other. By the way, when you said you would come to the winner to do their hair, I made my final decision! I would LOVE to see you! :)

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Good point,... if you said you would come to the winner maybe I should join too... only prob is I don't know if I can actually win. I will try to do what i can though if it's worth a visit from you! ;) Love you!

Shannon said...

Hey, I need an invite to your family blog-please please please!

Mottos for Success

Fat Loss Tip of the Day

Followers